Pet Friendly Policies
Only few rooms are enabled to receive pets. Please Ask in Front Desk about the regulations and price.
- A maximum of two pets per room can be allowed. You must present the vaccination card at the time of check-in, with the vaccines against bordatella and rabies, as well as with a continuous treatment against fleas and ticks.
- The pet needs to be wearing collar and leash all the time.
- Remember that your pet is your responsibility so all the damage he causes will be paid by you.
- Restricted areas for pets: pool area and souvenir shop. The restaurant has special areas for pets, please ask the staff. The waste area is behind and crossing the street of the hotel, use only the soil floor area, please pick up after them immediately and dispose their waste in the dumpster. Please DO NOT USE THE GARDENS.
- Please keep your dog barking controlled, any complain from another guest will be taken with the utmost seriousness and will be decision of the management to end the room contract, applying an impartial criterion.
- It will only be allowed to leave the pets alone in the rooms inside their closed kennel, for a period no longer than two hours, and please leave a note on the door «Pet in the room».
- The pets must be removed from the room for housekeeping.
- Pets are not allowed to get on top of the bed, clean it inside the room (brush/bath) or to use the hotel towels.
- Be respectful with other hotel guests. Not everyone likes pets. Keep your pet under your control and don’t let them approach others without an invitation.
- You agree to respect and indemnify Tripui hotel from any claim or damage related with your pet during your stay at the hotel, including any third party claims.
- Only 2 double bed rooms available.
The consequences for failing this hotel rules will cause cancellation without refund of the room and pet payment.
NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT WE ACCEPT PETS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO BOOK AND SPEND AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH YOURS?